Australian Bushfire Relief – A Global Irish Response
The Australian Bushfires have raged since September 2019, creating an unprecedented catastrophe. The Ireland Funds is mobilising our chapters in 12 countries and 26 cities to work with Irish communities across the globe.
Australia has provided a warm welcome to so many Irish people, hosting many of us for the almost obligatory gap year, opening her doors to us in times of recession, and providing opportunities for many of us to make Australia home.
NOW AUSTRALIA NEEDS US
We will be part of the rebuild and recovery effort by helping to regreen Australia and rescue and regenerate the wildlife population now and into the future.
DONATE now to our bushfire appeal and SHARE details of this campaign with your network, family and friends.
- Donations are being distributed via the Australian Ireland Foundation Public Ancillary Fund to approved DGR1 registered charities in Australia.
- 100% of funds raised will be passed on.
- Donations over AUD$2 are tax-deductible in Australia.
- Please check your local chapter for local taxation conditions.
- A report of funds raised will be published at the end of March 2020.